Nominations are now open for the SHAHA Board of Directors. Per the Bylaws, approximately half of the positions are elected each year for a 2-year term. Our website summarizes the responsibilities of serving on the board, which are further detailed in our bylaws.
The roles up for election are:
- President – (Description)
- Ice Scheduler – (Description)
- Secretary, Registrar & Head Business Manager – (Description)
- ADM Coordinator – (Description)
- Equipment Manager – (Description)
Contact any member of the current Board with questions. Nominations can be sent to President@shaha.org, detailing the position that you wish to run for, and why you would like to be a member of the Board. Nominations are due by January 31. Online voting will occur in mid-February via the primary email address on file.
SHAHA Board of Directors